Choosing a Twin/Double Stroller is the single most concerning item that our expecting clients worry about purchasing. We have put together a Twin Love Concierge guide to purchasing a twin stroller in order that you consider the important elements first.
The single most important factor you must you decide is the choice between a tandem or a side-by side stroller? A lot of parents think that there aren’t many options out there for Twins and that all doubt strollers are expensive – which they definitely aren’t. A lot of umbrella strollers now can take babies from infant stage which is also a cost-effective choice or the use of a Baby Trend or Joovy Snap N Go to use in the early infant stages with car seats.
Twin Love Concierge’s top tips to consider before purchasing are:
1. How much will you be travelling with your stroller, does it need to fold easily and fit in a car boot
2. Do you need to get through doorways that are narrow either out and about or even at home
3. Is equality of twin view important to you and reclining seats
4. Are you wanting one stroller from birth right through that can convert into taking car seats, bassinets and seats
5. Is weight of the stroller important to you – will you be using it to exercise or constantly be folding it down
(Mom to identical Twin girls and the USA’s only twin exclusive maternity consultant)